Ahi (Yellowfin Tuna) is one of my favorite fish and when I have some in my fridge I want to make sure I eat it all and don’t let any go to waste.
Potato Croquettes are another favorite thing of mine. This is one of the most unique Croquette I’ve made so far and the flavors were definitely on point.
Here’s the recipe:
Ahi and Sweet Potatoes Croquet
(dusted in Macadamia Nut Flour and Air Fried)
- 6 oz Tuna steak
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes
- 2 small Purple Sweet Potatoes
- 1 cup Peas
- 3 tbs Goat’s Cheese
- 2 tbs Tutu’s Pantry Smoked Salt and Seasoning
- 2 cups Tutu’s Pantry Macadamia Nut Flour
- 1 tbs Tutu’s Pantry Herb Seasoning
- 1 tbs Tutu’s Pantry Pineapple Mustard
- Start by cutting and boiling the sweet potatoes until soft. Strain and mash sweet potatoes.
- Add 1 table spoon of Smoked Salt and Seasoning and mix well.
- Rub 1/2 tea spoon of Herb seasoning on Ahi and sauté in a pan till cooked.
- Cut Ahi in small pieces and blend with Mashed sweet potatoes.
- Add Peas and blend all.
- With a large spoon scoop out an amount that will fit the palm of your hand and roll. with your thumb create an indentation in the middle of it and stuff with a tea spoon full of Goat’s cheese.
- Roll completely keeping the cheese in the middle. In a bowl place Macadamia Nut Flour and rest of Herb Seasoning. Mix well.
- Roll all the croquets in the Flour, one by one.
- Air Fry six at a time if you have a small size Air Fryer at 400F for 18 minutes. If you don’t have an Air Fryer you can oven cook (25 minutes at 425F) or fry these bad boys in some avocado oil.
- Serve with a little Pineapple Mustard on top.
In his picture I also served it with a Spinach, Cucumber and Strawberry Salad dressed with Tutu’s Pantry Lilikoi Vinaigrette.
Macadamia Nut Flour 16 oz$20.00
Smoked Salt and Seasoning$13.00