- 2 Mahi Mahi Fillet
- 1/2 cup Macadamia nut flour
- 1 tbs Lavender Macadamia Nut Seasoning
- 2 tbs Mango Butter
- 3 tbs Avocado Oil
- Oil both sides of Fish first, rub Seasoning, next dust in Nut Flour.
- In a sauté pan heat oil to a Medium High.
- Sauté encrusted Fish on Low for 5 minutes each side.
- Cover with lid while cooking each side.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve Fish while hot and add 1 tbsp Mango Butter on top of each filet.
- Serve with white rice and veggies or eat it with fresh tortillas.