- 1 cup Macadamia Nut Syrup
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts
- 1/4 cup Sea Salt Caramel sauce
- Vanilla Ice cream or whipping cream
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together syrup, eggs, butter, vanilla and macadamia nuts CHOPPED.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until the center is set. Allow cooling for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with Vanilla Ice Cream or whipped cream (or both), and caramel sauce
- Serve and Enjoy!
This recipe makes enough filling for a 9-inch deep dish pie crust, but you can use a regular (non deep-dish) pie crust and fill it just up to the edge and discard any remaining filling that won’t fit in the crust.