Oven Baked Ribs
- Remove the membrane on the ribs. This will give them a fall off the bone finish.
- Generously season both sides with Tutu’s Pantry All Purpose Hawaiian Seasoning. This will add so much flavor to the ribs!
- Cover the ribs with aluminum foil.
- Oven bake the ribs at a low temperature (275F) for 3 to 4 hours or until tender.
- Remove from oven
- Generously coat the ribs in our Spicy Mango BBQ Sauce and broil for a few minutes until sauce begins to caramelize.
A Delicious Side Salad
In a bowl, toss your favorite greens with some other ingredients to get more texture and dimension! You can choose anything you have available but here are some suggestions:
- chopped macadamia nuts
- bell peppers
The delicious guava vinaigrette ties the flavors together so well, you really must taste it to believe it.
Spicy Mango BBQ Sauce$14.00
All Purpose Hawaiian Rub$13.00