Recipe credits to @cruzcookingcreations who has a gift for turning the delicious into an attainable meal!
Before we get into the recipe, my FAVORITE hot sauce to douse my tacos in is Tiger Shark Hot Sauce
Back to the recipe!
- 1 lb large Shrimp, peeled, deveined & skewered
- Pineapple slices, skewered
- 1/2 cup Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 Scallion, chopped
- 1 Avocado, smashed
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice
- 2 Tbsp Tutu’s Pantry Hawaiian Jerk Seasoning
- Corn Tortillas
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Marinate shrimp at least 30 minutes in the the olive oil, cilantro, scallions, lime juice, and Hawaiian Jerk Seasoning.
- Heat your grill (or grill pan) to medium-low heat.
- Brush some olive oil on both sides of the pineapple skewers, then place on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. (A little bit of caramelization is perfectly okay & even preferred!)
- Remove from heat, let cool, then cut into smaller pieces.
- Add marinated shrimp to the grill and cook 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortillas per package directions, then smear smashed avocado on each one.
- Add grilled shrimp, grilled pineapple, cabbage, tomatoes and garnish with cilantro & lime juice.
Share pictures of your creations!
Give @cruzcookingcreations some props for this delicious meal.