- 10 ounces mixed greens
- 2 large raw beets, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Lavender Macadamia nut seasoning
- ½ cup Chili Spiced Macadamia Nuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- Mango Vinaigrette
- In a saute pan combine 1 tbsp of butter and cook wedged beets until golden brown. Stir in the seasoning.
- Place the greens in a large bowl, drizzle with about 1/4 bottle of the vinaigrette and toss to combine. Add as much of the remaining vinaigrette as desired and toss again. Arrange the greens on a large platter or divide onto plates, then top with beets, chopped Macadamia Nuts and goat cheese. Serve immediately.