- 3 lb. mixed potatoes, such as Russets & Yukon Golds
- 2 tbsp Lavender Macadamia Nut Seasoning
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, plus 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and add a generous pinch of salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook until totally soft, 16 to 18 minutes. Drain and return potatoes to pot.
- Use a potato masher to mash potatoes until smooth. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter and milk until warm. pour over warm milk-butter mixture and stir until completely combined and creamy.
- Add sour cream and stir until combined.
- Season mashed potatoes generously with Lavender Macadamia Nut Seasoning.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving bowl and top with the remaining two tablespoons of butter.
- Sprinkle more Lavender Macadamia Nut Seasoning before serving.
Lavender Macadamia Nut SeasoningsProduct on sale