A pleasing change of pace, with prime beans perfectly balanced with the essences of toasty macadamia nuts and vanilla cream, bringing forth a wonderful flavor.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (shake before opening)
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Tutu’s Pantry Macadamia Nut Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Hawaiian Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1/2 cup crushed Macadamia Nuts
- 1 pinch fine Hawaiian sea salt
Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined. Pour into the bowl of ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s instructions. Scrape ice cream out of bowl with a rubber spatula into a freezer safe container. Place in the freezer for a couple of hours for soft
serve, over night for traditional ice cream.