Looking for a new flair to tacos, try this Shrimp Taco delight.
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1-2 Tbsp Tutu’s Pantry Hawaiian Jerk Seasoning
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Avocado, smashed
- Corn Tortillas
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
Combine the olive oil, cilantro, scallions, lime juice, and Hawaiian Jerk Seasoning in a medium sized bowl.
Add the shrimp and marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Heat your grill (or grill pan) to medium-low heat.